Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LOL =.=

LOL..This is my 100th post and I don't have any idea what the hell I am trying to blog.
WTF...it is 1245 in the morning, I am so tired in the fact but I can't sleep yet.

Someday ago, somebody asked me

"hey kira, heard that you having a lot trouble"
"Not really la"
"Really or not, heard a lot from other"
"Seem like others talk alot, why don't you ask them"

Crap. it kind of stupid..if you really heard a lot from the others..why bother to ask me again. IT just make me go round and round asking myself WTF...over and over again

I mean I don't mind if you asking from the bottom of heart of being concern. It's like WTF, who do you believe in that matter. It doesn't really matter, because I just wasting my time being concern it and it popped up like WTF...

Anyway, to anyone who concern, I am apologize, and for those WTF, I f***ing f*** you. I f*** hate backstabbing.

3 comments:

Ken Wah said...

haha, people may be just caring u le. May be they want to give u money le. :P

kira said...

I really don't mind if give me money, so are u the person?

Ken Wah said...

I am also the one who need help.