Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Drive on street



Ok~~ Let's introducing the new white drive on the street of KL - yes MYvi in white dress, opps, it is a little dirty~ coz by the raining season. It is raining recently ad it is hard to maintain a car especially in white color, u know...

June da IV
White MYvi on the way to the town, Getting ready to get check the white dress lady, kinda excited. That is my first car. So after got my car, I found out the tinted voucher is s****, didn't use it at last~~ OK, no petrol voucher, have to pump petrol myself...how much is it? RM60...ok swipe~~ swipe

June da X
OK pimp my window, lady~~ RM450 for "MASTER COOL" sound cool~~ haha :p nice one ya~

June now
OK, it is expensive to own a car. U know petrol is not cheap, traffic jam but it is still nice and useful to have car. You get what I mean...

1litre for 8 km, is that normal?
MYVI stated 1litre 13km...that is to far from mine...
PAULTAN (blog for cars) stated 1 litre for 10 to 11 km....

Here the long awaiting:-

No comments: