Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who Am I?

Ever asking who am I yourself? Yes I did, sound stupid but I can't answer to the question that I feel satisfied. Of course, I am my mothr child. What else if i am not, are you not?

Asking such a question soometime make u think deep into life. From the day you are young till the day you study in promary to secondary and the to college and working if you are on 20s now. ut if you are younger on the other hand, you might beworry about SPM and what to do next, or maybe what to eat tonight or where to date or maybe not last,what game to play.

For me, as I said never satisfied with the answer of myself decided to writehow I feel. How lame, I know. Who cares..?

I am myself..I am jerk, I guess but gentle and kind hopefully. Not ugly but noisy. Not extremely intelligent but smart, Not sensitive but soft-hearted, not fierce but frustated, not complicated but useful, not influencial but able to lead, not Attractive but suave, not brave but fearless, not careful but cautious, not Romantic but try my best.

I, myself not a good brother for my younger twin brothers, not as perfect as my older sister, not a good boyfriendfor my GF and lastly not a good son formy parent. I even can forgot my own brothers' birthday, no matter what I do never seem to goes well with my GF, always make my family worry. Damn what a life. Since that I am here announcing the lame story, I might as well apologize to all.

To everyone, Thanks my friends, you all are great help to me, great companion and buddy. From my hometown to KL friends. Thanks

To my brothers, thanks and million of thanks, that you still treat me as brother although that I did nothing at all

To my parent, I am sorry that I didn't live as you all expect. I can't get good result and become doctor as you all wanted. I can make you proud and always make you wory.

To my sister, I am sorry that I used to depend you so much, no matter what you always think of me first. Still make you worry even I got so old myself.

To my GF, I am sorry that I am not romantic, or sensitive. Whatever I do, I always seem to do it wrong. Always not perfect and always a burden for you. Not only sorry but I thank you for being so understanding to me.

Everyone who know me, I thanks you all, all my life without you all, will be just a scrap.

And in the end, still who am I?

No comments: